About the Course
Candidates must have 10 years of on-the-job experience in one or more of the areas of the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Body of Knowledge.
You can use this course for two purposes:
1. Passing the CMQ/OE certification exam. The course contains more than 200 practice questions.
2. Lead the Quality Management and Business Excellence initiative in your organization.
Quality is everyone's business
people were new to quality. They had never been exposed to quality. They wanted the quality information and knowledge but weren't particularly interested in sitting for the exam. Another way to think about this startling revelation is that the ASQC definition of CQM can be applied to almost anyone in any organization. The quality profession has been successful beyond its wildest expectations. Quality professionals have been preaching the same message for years: A person or team responsible for an activity or process is truly responsible for the quality of his or her efforts. More companies realize this as they integrate ISO 9000 or QS-9000 systems into their organizations. Some organizations understand that quality is everyone's business.
Certified quality managers should obtain certification to develop their professional skills. Quality managers without a degree who are looking to get certified should have at least ten years of professional experience. Managers with a degree need to prepare for the exam by studying the body of knowledge. The exam consists of two parts, an essay response and multiple-choice, and takes about four hours to complete. IQS offers practice exams, reference lists, books, and training to help individuals prepare for the exam. It is also recommended that certified quality managers be recertified every three years to keep their skills current.
Who Should Attend ?
Quality managers or individuals looking to achieve their IQS Certification in Certified Quality Manager should attend this training.
● A Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence facilitates and leads team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives, and helps develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
● The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence should be able to motivate and evaluate staff, manage projects and human resources, analyze financial situations, determine and evaluate risk, and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.
● The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence evolved from the certified quality manager as a way to broaden the scope of the examination. The Quality Management Division surveyed certified quality managers and other recognized subject matter experts.
All professionals in Quality management, mid and senior management of any industry.
18+ Years Experience | Certified from ASQ ISSAC
Certified Manager of Quality
4 Days Weeks
Standard fee : 999 USD.
This course includes:
Full session video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and laptop
Certificate of completion